Do you have an eye for detail and quality typography? Do you follow technical news in graphics? Do you like to give structure to graphic designs? You’re exactly who we’re looking for! We are looking for a graphic designer who is not afraid to work on diverse projects.
We have worked for hundreds of brands, we are behind brands such as RegioJet, Student Agency, DOMOPLAN, LANIK, we work for Česká Spořitelna, Viking Mašek, the Office of the Ombudsman, the Supreme Administrative Court. We have created for LD Seating, National Museum, Forum 2000, DOROTHEUM, Navigo, Calibra.
We enjoy getting new work and experimenting (offline and online, brand projects, CATs).
You’ll be working with:
- project managers who think together with the client
- creative director with 25 years of experience in the industry
- graphic designers and creatives with a sense of humour
- by experienced analysts and writers
- good photographers, video artists, programmers
- independence, creative approach, aesthetic sense and knowledge of typography
- consistency in the performance of assigned tasks
- a desire to learn new things and improve your knowledge and skills
- excellent knowledge of graphic programs InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- excellent knowledge of the Czech language
- responsibility, communicative, ability to work in a team
We would be happy to have you spend a working day or more with us before you start. You’ll meet future colleagues, see the challenges we face and the environment we work in.
We live by brands and look forward to seeing you!
We are a smaller team, but we communicate effectively in a smaller team.
If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com.